Shiplap siding milled from our cumaru decking is an excellent choice for adorning vertical surfaces.
1. Starting with the bottom row , drill a pilot hole in the tongue of the board.
2. Drive a stainless steel screw into the hole, securing the siding in place.
3. Slide the next board into place so that it overlaps and hides your first screw hole.
4. Predrill another pilot hole just above the overlapping tongue and secure the board with a stainless steel screw.
5. To hide the visible screw hole, we recommend using wood plugs milled to match your siding. Here are instructions for installing wood plugs.
Repeat this process up the side of your project.